Manhwasco.net is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Manhwasco.net or links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine, and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication detailing the information listed in the following section.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The Following Elements Must be Included in Your Copyright Infringement Claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and include at least one search term under which the material appears in Mangasco.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
We will not accept links to only search results, as they do not identify any item that may link to material infringing your work and copyright. You must identify individual items in the search results that you wish us to remove.
If you send a link to another page, please describe which materials are under copyright protection.
Send the Infringement Notices at DMCA Contact us
Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response. Emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request. It may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being properly filed.